Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's Quiet, Don't Tell

Silence. Kids at school. Baby napping. Only the sound of my congested breathing to break the silence. Ahhhh.

But before I sit down with yet another cup of hot tea, I will share a picture.

I have always liked the fact that my girls are so different from each other. The expectation a lot of times is that twins will be similar, particularly when they are the same sex. Not so in this case. They are yin and yang, and night and day, and sometimes seem like they are not even siblings.



But this day? This day, they were twins. Synchronized. This day they were on the same page at the same moment, undressed at the same time, making the same expression, and I happened upon it. And I was delighted to see them looking, well, twinly.

1 comment:

  1. so cute!
    love the princess cups.
    elena sits around with no clothes too....
    we just let her.

    ReplyDelete

Put it right here, babe!