Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Going...going...

Today is an auction, consisting of one original piece of artwork.

This unique piece of art was handcrafted from the finest molding clay.
It was inspired by a 5th grade unit on famous artists, and was produced by the budding talent I call my son. Clearly his education is on the right track. To somewhere. I offer you this piece today, because as my online friends, you deserve to get in on the ground floor. You deserve the first chance to own... this. This... This...

Well, let's just start the bidding.

And the bidding starts at...
ohpleasegodgetthisTHINGoutofmyhousetodaybecauseican'tstopgiggling
ANDthekidsarebeginningtoaskwhywhywhyandI'mwonderingwhatwhatWHATthepoor
teacherthoughtandhowshecouldcontrolherlaughterandexpressionandiSAWhertodayandshe
didn'tevenwarnmeTHISwascominghometodaytobeceremoniouslyplacedonmycounter
rightnexttothesnacksanddrinks!

Go ahead, bid! I'll put it right in the mail.


2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, so funny! I've got a beloved clay lizard at my house that thankfully my daughter told me about several times before she brought it home. It's head keeps falling off and I'm wondering if it's going to end up in the garbage soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops. I meant "Its." However, this lizard is very special, so we'll just pretend like "It" is its name and then I didn't really make a mistake after all.

    ReplyDelete

Put it right here, babe!