Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Why, come on in, Mr. President!



I'd be delighted to spend the day with you. Really! Try not to be alarmed by the watery eyes. You bring me to tears. Frequently. And this promises to be quite a day... so look away when your hear me sniffle, m'kay?

What? You enjoy my blog?

Why thank you. I think you have quite a way with words too. Have you heard that before? I am also rather partial to your wings. They suit you.
Come on into the kitchen, I'm making lobster ravioli with asparagus. See? Jadyn wants to feed you a piece.
I feel like I should gush at you, or say something profound to mark this occasion. Only, my latent editorial skills have kicked in. Mind if I sum things up in monosyllables?
You don't mind at all, and in fact prefer that? Bless you. We will get along just fine.
Riveting.
Engrossing.
Moving.
Inspiring.
A day well-spent.
Thank you. I feel sure we're off to a good start. Thanks for stopping by. I'll keep you in my prayers.
(*squeeeeal* - don't you love-love-love my new shirt????)

1 comment:

  1. Bethany,

    That shirt is hot, and I am sure that the President was soooo excited to be at your house. :)

    ReplyDelete

Put it right here, babe!