Sunday, December 28, 2008

Revoked!

New computer, your name is mud.

You, sir, are a royal pain.
And will be on your way back to the store on Monday.
Your wobbly-ass, malfunctioning USB ports have caused me great aggravation.
Your intermittent wireless connection a sorry tale of lameness.

My laptop liberation has been revoked.

Until Wednesday, when the replacement "family" computer arrives from The North Pole.

So close! Computing freedom at my fingertips... whisked away by shoddy manufacturing.
What is up with Santa's quality control these days?! Has the man taken to drink? The red nose explained, I say. (Right Susan?)

And so, with Cole home from school, my blogging is interrupted by the imminent call of Webkinz World.
To be continued...

1 comment:

  1. that cracked me up.
    yes. santa's quality control is ...on the skids for sure!
    who has ever heard of LITTLE PEOPLE toys coming out of the box messed up?

    ReplyDelete

Put it right here, babe!