Monday, May 2, 2011

A Family Wedding

My fancy brood, ready for their wedding assignments: 2 flower girls, Cole as ring bearer, and Phoenix... wedding shrieker (I only wish it was Wedding Singer...)

My {cute} brother, the married man...
(yes, Isabella is ready to take. off. that. dress!)
The adorable couple, and my new sister Susan :)

The Wedding Weekend was a fantastic party! The rehearsal dinner was held at my Uncle Kim's place on the river, and it was great fun to reconnect with the family. The wedding festivities were held at my Mom's property, with the ceremony taking place at the family lake just down the lane. My grandparents Jehu & Joan are responsible for this beautiful place, and we are holding them accountable! :) It was an absolutely gorgeous day, and the mix of long-time friends and family was so special. (Waving hi and thanks to Susan, Emily and Allie for coming to hang out! There's never enough time to catch up...XO)

More to follow... as we dive back into the swing of things at home. Baseball playoffs, birthday parties for our two boys, and an anniversary trip to prepare for. Yeehaw!
:) Have a wonderful week...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Put it right here, babe!