Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Guest Blog: I'm Still Awesome

Hey Fans, I'm back!
And I. Am. Still. Awesome! I mean, just this morning, before school, I totally was ramping up my house. I was like "I wanna snaaaack! Gimme a snaaaack! NOT a breakfast, a snack!" My Mom was all "Here buddy, how about a waffle..." "Come on buddy, let's get dressed..."and I'm all "ROAAAR! Not yet! I'm not getting dressed! ROARR!" And then she's all shutting my bedroom door with ME in there! Dudes! I yelled "Hey! Hey! I gotta go to school! Let me outta here 'afore the bus comes! I wanna get dressed NOW!"
Next thing I knew, I was on the couch with my mouth quiet, dressed and eating a broken waffle I didn't EVEN want. And if I'm on that couch, you know who I want beside me. So I get the pillow and put it all nice and flat, and pat it fluffy and then let it rip: "Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy! Mommy! Mom! Sit with me! I got your spot ready. Sit with meee." And then I'm all:
Hey,
 hey,
 hey,

Hey dude.

And she comes over to me, but she's all mumbly, saying I am just like some guy named Stewie. As if.
My name is Phoenix. 
Phoenix out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put it right here, babe!