Monday, April 13, 2009

Playing catch up

This is a lame way to catch up, when I have some really good tales to tell from our week away, but... my laptop has crapped out and I am writing from Cole's computer in the playroom. Which is grand central and I cannot think in here! I usually hide when I write, and this is like trying to sit on the yellow line, in the middle of the road, and concentrate. While the Wiggles dance around, stuffed animals fly, and babies pull the mouse off the desk. Eek.
And I cannot load pictures to share.
Grumble grumble.
So today I will take the laptop to the geeks and try to finagle a cheap fix.
Otherwise?
If I wanted to live in Seattle, I would. So stop raining already.
Grumble grumble.
I will return, and I will drum up a story about the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put it right here, babe!