Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Day in the Life

Happy Mother's Day!

I sincerely hope your Day in the Life is sweet. As for me, I am re-posting my Mother's Day writing from last year. I can't even pretend to top that this year... it is still one of my favorites, and it is still true to life. Maybe I would add to my orchestral metaphor some bit about the conductor... but then it could shift whole dynamic and be a big miss. :)

Sweet love going out to all my friends and moms and mom-friends!

Please enjoy this re-run... Mothering and Living. As the women in my family are eternally fond of saying: It's still good.

1 comment:

  1. This is sooo sweet!
    In my comment I said I would read it again, and again.
    Thanks to you, and your remembering--I got to!
    I hope you had a wonderful day today.

    ReplyDelete

Put it right here, babe!