Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring break day 1

Game, set, match - Phoenix.

At the end of the day, when the full milk cup was thrown at the flower vase - I conceded the match.

In the middle of the day, when the baseball bat walked into the house in his hands, in arms a-swinging, I was still going strong.

In the early morning, when the sippy cup flew toward my coffee mug, I was at my peak.

It was going to be A Good Day.

**********************************************************
We'll be here all week folks! Thank you!
The girls are running around in utter delight, having raided the closet and found all the summer clothes. Yee-ha!! New clothes!!
Phoenix is running around, terrorizing the masses with a stinky diaper. Cole is encouraging the stinky-sharing, egging on the madman.

The day awaits and it promises to be beautiful.
Another Good Day, right?
Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put it right here, babe!