Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Everything!

From the bustling brood, full of hale & hearty cheer...
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and may your days be warm and... quiet.
Yeah. Ssshhh...
It's so quiet here! :)
A slice of this moment:
Where are the rest of the matchbox cars? Let's go get them.
Phoenix, I don't want to play with you right now, but can I play with your cars?
Who has gas?! Ewww!! Get away from me! It's not me, it's not me, it's him! I know. Let's go over here &  play. Him: (very offended) Noooo! I have clean underwear!
Rick: What else is going back? Here's this, tape it up, it's ready. (Daddy, gathering up anything that didn't work out quite right.)
Me: (sleepily) Mmm, that chai makes me want a nap... Phoenix! You're jumping on me & elbowing me! Why??

Love and peace, friends. Peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put it right here, babe!