Friday, November 12, 2010

pilgrims and indians


Pilgrims and Indians, Pilgrims and Indians sat down together...

All across America, elementary classes will soon be decorating paper vests, and dressing like small Native American ambassadors and Pilgrim immigrants. As the de facto room Mom for my girls' Kindergarten class, I was assigned a job.

Cutting out 22 Indian vests was step one. But step two allowed for the willing help of my Shadow, and he was all too happy to spray the vests with water, while I crinkled them for a more suitable leather look. Step three - hang them to dry on our handy zip line!

Step four, don't tell any other teachers about this perfect set-up. :) My aspirations of support for the school do not include being known as The Vest Lady!

Happy Friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put it right here, babe!