Tuesday, November 4, 2014

NaNoWriMo

NaNoWriMo = National Novel Writing Month!

Writerly people unite and commit to writing a set amount of words per day, for the entire month of November, and I'm participating. Yes, I'm already behind, because even though many moms claim to stay up at night to write, I am not that person. See previous VBI post. Without the right amount sleep I would have to be committed.
So I'm carving out time and probably not doing some household things that ought to be done. But also not doing some time-wasting things that could be left undone. I think it's going to even out.
But I decided that even if I am behind all month, I will still be ahead of where I was, if I didn't participate. Right?
Let's do this.
Do it with me!

NaNoWriMo details and interesting info here: http://nanowrimo.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put it right here, babe!